Sunday 4 November 2012

Animatic Storyboard - "Aaron"


In order to edit my current storyboard and add a few revisions, I decided to compile an animatic storyboard. I will most likely use longer, slower scenes as well as other scenes that I recorded later on. It is not true to the time frame I am actually going to use, but it shows the main scenes I want to include.
I drew the pictures on Microsoft Paint using a "Bamboo" tablet. I then put the images together using Windows Live Movie Maker.
I mainly chose to do an animatic storyboard because it gave me more of an indication as to how my piece might actually look when it is put together. The first storyboard I created was predominantly me expressing ideas, whereas this short animatic one aims to show the transitions, locations, and credits that would be added in at a later point, as well as give a rough idea of the camera angles for certain shots - especially those revolving around the sink (shots 8,9 and 15) as well as the ones with the polaroid camera (shots 4 and 5).

No comments:

Post a Comment