Thursday 15 November 2012

Second Footage Review

After viewing my footage yet again, I decided to film some more as I was not happy with the quality of some of my work.
I did this section of my footage on the 11th November, at around 2pm. I used the same location, for obvious reasons, and decided to use a more varied selection of camera angles in order to film certain pieces - for instance, I could not get a steady shot of the pocketwatch on the low branch, so I decided to put it in a few different places in order to get something which I could use. I had to rerecord some parts due to this, such as the headline news story sheet.
I filmed another prop, of a long earring, which is shown in the image to the side.
I did this mainly so that I would have more length to my piece because I am worried that I might miss out of crescendos in the soundtrack if it is only around 1 minute long. It has to be under 2 minutes, but this should make it sound far better.

Overall, I think that I now have more than enough footage for my piece and I will not do any more filming for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment