Thursday 25 October 2012

Shooting Schedule

I will film during the half term, which is from the 29th October to the 3rd November. I will predominantly film during one day as I am filming with a young girl and I don't want to put either her or her mother at a disadvantage.
Currently I will be filming the scene in the woods on the 29th. I will be filming the other scene, featuring the antagonist, at home during some time in the half term - I am planning on doing this on the 30th, in order to make sure that there is going to be similar weather outside - so that natural light will be similar
I will be visiting the location on the 27th October in order to find a suitable location inside the woods which has enough natural light.
A schedule has been provided below to clarify this and also to specify which scenes are indoors and outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment